Junior Achievement provides a powerful way for students to learn 21st Century skills through a hands-on curriculum that focuses on financial literacy, workforce readiness and entrepreneurism.
Here’s why you should invite JA to bring a program to your classroom or school:
- It helps students. Students who participate in Junior Achievement programs demonstrate a significant understanding of economics and business concepts, particularly those who participate in programs at consecutive grade levels, according to independent evaluators.
- It brings volunteers from business and the community into classrooms. These volunteers work side by side with you to deliver the JA curriculum. They become real-world role models for your students.
- It is fun – and powerful. The curriculum is designed by national experts and consists mainly of engaging activities that are enjoyed by all types of learners.
- It is age appropriate. JA has more than 20 programs.
- It correlates to state curriculum standards. The curriculum meets common core standards in such areas as language arts, social studies and mathematics.
- It is free to schools. JA can provide its programs at no cost to educators because of subsidies from corporations, foundations and individuals who donate generously to our organization.
To bring JA into your class room, fill out the form below: